UNYANET Alumni is currently developing a platform where young professionals can find information and application deadlines for “young-professionals programs” of the United Nations and „near-UN“ entities like e.g. IAEA. The goal is to establish a central overview of the various programs, links the relevant pages, important dates etc.
To do so, UNYANET Alumni is looking for a
to support its effort establishing and especially maintaining our platform for at least six months.
- Registered Bachelor or Master student, member of a UNYANET member association
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Experience in working remotely and able to define priorities by oneself
- Experience in working with CMS and HTML (preferred but not required)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to include your ideas into the development of the platform
- Possibility to get in contact with the UN via UNYANET Alumni and its partners
- Open working environment and resources for possible future projects/campaigns
- Support in your career option trough the expertise of the UNYANET Alumni
How to apply:
Deadline for applications is 30th April 2016. UNYANET Alumni might close the application process earlier in case the right person was found.
For question about the project or the application please contact Michael Klampfl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send you CV and a short (1 page) letter about yourself to email@example.com
About UNYANET Alumni:
UNYANET Alumni is a non-political not-for-profit association seated in Geneva, Switzerland, and it consists of former active representatives and members of UNYANET that have finished their studies and are now working in their fields of expertise. It was founded in August 2013 right after the 3rd General Assembly of UNYANET in Ljubljana. For more information about UNYANET Alumni, please visit: https://www.unyanetalumni.org